Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kelli's Shower

Last Saturday, I had the opportunity to head up North to see my family!  Several of my aunts,  cousins and I planned a shower for my brother Cody's bride-to-be, Kelli.  We decided to have a Fall theme, and everything turned out so cute!  My aunts and cousins definitely have great taste for decorating!   Just look at what they came up with :)!


               





 Above, we had pumpkins and gourds at the entry way,  mums in a cute basket with a scarecrow (there were several of these on the tables), and a pumpkin and wagon to hold utensils and napkins.   There were more decorations, but I only put a few here.


 

And, here's the bride-to-be, Kelli!  I think this is such a pretty picture of her!  Here's Kelli again with her grandmother--Wynelle, and her mother--Donna.  Lastly, here's Kelli with my mom--Yvonne:).



 Aunt Jean made punch and lemonade.  It was all so festive, pretty, and AND delicious!  Aunt Brenda made the cakes (she makes delicious cakes!) and handmade each of the candies on the squares.  They were so pretty!  And the food was very scrumptious, too!


  

Here's Kelli displaying their fine China and opening gifts.   And Grandma Mary (my maternal grandmother) is signing Kelli's registry.  It was actually Grandma's 80th Birthday and we had all gone out to lunch to celebrate her birthday before the shower!


  

Left:  Cody, Grandma Mary,  Grandma Irene (my paternal grandmother),  Wynelle (Kelli's grandma), and Kelli.

Below:  Hostesses--Kimberly, Abby, (Kelli), Aunt Brenda, Aunt Jean, and Erin.  Andie is not pictured but she helped so much before she left to go to her brother's wedding!

We had such a great time planning everything and seeing everyone at the shower!   Cody and Kelli were blessed with many gifts as they begin their new life together!  Four weeks from today, and I will have a sister-in-law, yea!  I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sister, and now I'll at least have a little taste of what that will be like....stay tuned....for wedding pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment