Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Christmas Time!

Christmas will soon be here, and I've really enjoyed decorating our home! Here's a brief tour of our Christmas decor as you come into our home.
I made a wreath for the front door from discarded Fraser Fir limbs from Home Depot & Lowe's. To make the wreath you will need:
--1 grapevine wreath
--wire cutters
--gloves
--Christmas tree pieces
--bows, picks, or other items to decorate your wreath
--newspaper
1. Gather your materials, and cut the Christmas tree limbs into smaller pieces so that you can place them in your wreath.
2. Begin placing the pieces in your wreath. Make sure they are all going in one direction.
3. Last, add any bows, pics, or other items to your wreath and display on your door!
Here's our staircase with garland, lights, and ribbon. This was my first year decorating with garland, and I really like it! It was difficult to put up, but it was worth it:).
Our cute little tree (for some reason it would not post upright :)). Our willow tree manger scene. Thanks mom for giving this Christmas gift to me a few years ago! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment