Friday, December 11, 2009

GA Tech Game

Caleb and I had such a treat over Thanksgiving break! We headed down to GA on Wednesday after work. Caleb suggested we go to the Cracker Barrel for dinner. I was so excited because I love the Cracker Barrell (I guess now it's a tradition that we stop there on our way down to GA since we have done that on our way down the last few times:)). I convinced Caleb to play checkers with me and here's how things stacked up.
I was cream and he was brown...but I think he let me win because he wanted to get back on the road:).
Not only were we able to see our family while we were in GA and have a wonderful time visiting with them, but Tim got tickets for us to see the GA vs. GA Tech game! This was my first ever college football game, and I had a great time even though GA Tech lost :(. That was sad. I've included some pictures I took while we were there, below.
Caleb, Tim, and Josh resting before the game.
Caleb and me.
Here's the crowd waiting for the players to get off the bus and head into the stadium. Actually, I took this picture early on. Eventually, there were so many people packed close together that you could barely move!
Bubbles in the shape of GT!
The band.
Pre-game warm-up.
Thanks Tim, for taking us to the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment