Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's Craft Time:)

I've always enjoyed doing crafts (well as far back as I can remember), especially with my best friend Sara, growing up! Lately, my crafts have included Christmas presents and baby presents. Yep, most of our friends have been married for a while now, and they're expecting little ones!
Here are some pictures of several things I've worked on lately...
1. A purse for mom for Christmas:)
2. Ribbon clipboards for friends (front picture & back picture). These are small clipboards that will fit in a purse.
3. Travel Diaper Wipe Cases
I've been working on burp clothes, too, but I don't have pictures just yet!

1 comment:

  1. You are AMAZING!!!! These crafts are incredible! Of course I LOVE my clipboard and use it all the time and those purses...you are so gifted my friend!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete