Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Grandma's 80th Birthday

September 18th marked Grandma Mary's 80th birthday!  My mom arranged a family party for her at a local restaurant, Quincy's, which is one of grandma's favorite places to eat.  Most of the family was able to attend, and we had a great time!  If I live to be 80 years old, I hope I am as vibrant, energetic, and full of life as she is!  Grandma loves to be out and about, having fun!

 My mama pinning a corsage on the birthday girl!

Above:  Grandma opening presents.

Right:  Some of the "grandkids" talking.
 
 Grandma with her children--Tommy, Wayne, Johnny, and Yvonne.

 Grandma with most of the grandchildren and their wives/husbands.
 Grandma with her sisters, Gwen and Darlene, and her sister-in-law, Peggy.




No comments:

Post a Comment