Friday, May 15, 2009

The First (the second time...)

Well, I did it.  Yep.  Today I decided to create a blog.  I have not really had a desire to do this before.  On the contrary, I just didn't think it was a good idea for me to begin a blog for various reasons.  But today, I decided that I'm going to try blogging.  Actually, Caleb started a blog for us a few years ago, but we only created one post!  Our lives got very busy....FAST.  
So why did I begin this blog (are we not busy now?)? 
1.  I thought it might be fun
2.  It will be a good way for me to "scrapbook" our lives, if you will
3.  I can share all kinds of random tips/findings with friends and family
4.  It will be a new learning experience/adventure for us
And yes, our lives are very busy now at times, but I finally feel like I might be able to carve out some time for this :).
Thank you for coming by, and I look forward to posting again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment